“DATOMS” is a brand owned and operated by Phoenix Robotix Private Ltd.
We respect your privacy & we fully comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Phoenix Robotix Pvt. Ltd. is the sole owner of the information collected on the DATOMS Website or through any DATOMS Services.
- We only collect information that you voluntarily share via this website, email, or another direct contact.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us.
- We only share your information with authorized business partners as it relates to processes related to your request.
- We may contact you for Product promotion-related messaging; you have the ability to request to not receive these communications.
We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without prior authorization, except:
- With an affiliate or agent of DATOMS,
- With the written authorization,
- With a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel,
- In emergency situations,
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of this Website or the DATOMS Service,
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud, or
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation, or liquidation, in which case information may be one of the transferred assets.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined in the disclosure below.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with the ISO-27001 Security standards in order to create as secure an environment as possible for Users.
- You may opt out of communication with us at any time.
- You can contact us via email, phone, or other methods to:
- Find out what data we maintain about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- DATOMS has appointed a Security Officer who is responsible for the protection of information.
- DATOMS is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us via email, phone, or other methods.
- DATOMS fully complies with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Information is collected by DATOMS, like;
- Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users’ IP information may also be collected on logging in. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site & Services, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
DATOMS may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about them when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site and/or any of the products/services offered by Datoms, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site, Product or Services. Your continued use of the Site, Product or Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
TIIR Cell, NIT Rourkela, Odisha – 769008
Phone: +91 – 70777 11155