Our Team of Innovators
Working at DATOMS you will have the most rewarding experience working here. You will learn from your success, failures, and can watch your growth happening every day. We give wings to your ideas, and creativity to bring out the best of you to take on any challenge or
What Our Employees Say!
Our Cultures & Values
Honesty, Admiration, Understanding, Calibre, Commitment
These are the core values which establishes our bonding with our employees and co-workers supporting our company culture and also are the key to our growing success. We encourage and entrepreneurial culture in our workplace inspiring everyone to execute and deliver exceptional results fulfilling company’s objective.
Our Customer Success team engages our corporate customers to drive adoption of our IoT platform “DATOMS” and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for on boarding new customers, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Serve as the primary contact for the on boarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities through upsell or cross-sell.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts.
- 2+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Sales, Product, Marketing, Services).
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Mumbai
- Represent Company’s product and services to Generate Leads.
- Manage and Maintain a pipeline of interested prospects for the next stage of sales.
- Identify best practices to refine company’s lead generation process.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
- Utilize cold calling, LinkedIn, field visits and email to generate new leads.
- Set up demos, meetings or calls between customers and sales executives.
- Reports to sales manager with weekly, monthly and quarterly results.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have experience in technology sales.
- At least 2-3 years of Sales Experience, with a good track record.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Zoho CRM or other CRM software.
- Prior Experience in Industrial Automation Product Sales or Enterprise Software Sales.
Develop efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex Web Applications. Develop highly secure, efficient, scalable, and reliable Web Applications. Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues in the system. Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Developers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Tech. / M.Tech. (any stream)
- Strong interface & layout development skills with HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of the basic web technology stack (HTTP, WebSockets, APIs)
- Experience building real-time applications is a plus
- Experience with Test-driven Development is a bonus
- Must be a quick learner ready to embrace emerging web technologies
- Passion for solving unique problems and creating great user experiences
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to work with a team under high-pressure situations
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
- Develop highly secure, efficient, scalable and reliable backend software components.
- Develop backend APIs for integration with Frontend Web & Mobile Applications.
- Develop Web Services to carry out various data processing jobs on server side.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues in the system.
- Collaborate with System Architect, Software Infrastructure Engineer and Development teams for constant review and improvement of the backend system.
- B.Tech. / M.Tech. (any stream)
- Strong coding and debugging skills in NodeJS.
- Development experience with various SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong understanding of the basic web technology stack (HTTP, WebSockets, APIs) and the Linux operating system
- Experience building real-time applications.
- Experience with Apache Kafka / Redis is a plus.
- Experience with Test-driven Development is a bonus.
- Must be a quick learner ready to embrace emerging web technologies.
- Passion for solving unique problems and creating great user experiences.
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to work with team under high pressure situations