Our Team of Innovators
Working at DATOMS you will have the most rewarding experience working here. You will learn from your success, failures, and can watch your growth happening every day. We give wings to your ideas, and creativity to bring out the best of you to take on any challenge or
What Our Employees Say!
Our Cultures & Values
Honesty, Admiration, Understanding, Calibre, Commitment
These are the core values which establishes our bonding with our employees and co-workers supporting our company culture and also are the key to our growing success. We encourage and entrepreneurial culture in our workplace inspiring everyone to execute and deliver exceptional results fulfilling company’s objective.
Engineer will be responsible for Firmware development of assigned modules within a larger system. Responsibilities include participation in firmware specification development, firmware architecture, design, code development, debugging, and participation in code reviews, documentation, unit/integration/system testing and other assigned engineering tasks. Individuals will be responsible to deliver objectives
including meeting deadlines and schedules.
- Design, develop and debug new firmware for electronic products and systems.
- Should be able to design embedded modules meeting design attributes.
- Maintain and improve existing designs and source code to help attain goal of having a modular structure.
- Work with a team to produce full documentation of design and unit test cases. Utilize systems approach tools such as functional block diagrams, flow diagrams, simulations, fault tree analysis, state-diagrams, and others as required in product development.
- Provide technical guidance to the junior members in the team and lead the teams technically.
- Work with validation lab in supporting FW Engineering Validation Test code and Product validation code testing.
- Work across multiple sites/teams domestically and internationally.
- Must be able to work under a situation of changing requirements. Ability to quickly adapt to new feature requests from Marketing.
- Must have leadership skills, should be able guide and mentor the junior resources.
Qualifications & Skills:
- B.Tech or M Tech in Electronics and communication/ Computer Science Engineering.
- 4 – 7 Years embedded electronics experience in Firmware design and development.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4+ years experience of software development using C/C++.
- Good to have Assembly language programming skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Experience using logic and protocol analyzers is preferred.
- Must have written device drivers for micro controllers.
- Must have used tools like Version control systems, emulators and debuggers.
- Working experience in any RTOS (freertos, Linux, Yocto, etc..).
- Working experience in wireless protocols (BLE, Wi-Fi, GSM module, etc.)
- Good knowledge on electronic components and commonly used sensors.
- Worked on the ARM family of processors (ARM cortex processors)/ ESP Series
controller ( ESP32).
- Experience on Cybersecurity, Cryptography and other Security technology.
- TCP/IP Protocol knowledge.
- Experience of Industrial Communication Protocols (eg. MODBUS, TCP, DNP3,
IEC61850, CAN) and Idea of PLC, SCADA and similar automation tools.
- Embedded Serial communication protocols like usart, spi, i2c
- Software Design, Object Oriented Design, Distributed Systems, Multithreading,
System Architecture Design.