Our Team of Innovators
Working at DATOMS you will have the most rewarding experience working here. You will learn from your success, failures, and can watch your growth happening every day. We give wings to your ideas, and creativity to bring out the best of you to take on any challenge or
What Our Employees Say!
Our Cultures & Values
Honesty, Admiration, Understanding, Calibre, Commitment
These are the core values which establishes our bonding with our employees and co-workers supporting our company culture and also are the key to our growing success. We encourage and entrepreneurial culture in our workplace inspiring everyone to execute and deliver exceptional results fulfilling company’s objective.
- We are looking for a resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We are looking for people who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of customers.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Must be aware with latest technology trends.
- Online bidding on various portals like Upwork, Freelance, Guru, People Per Hour etc.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular follow-up.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data and/or related documents on all clients and targeted potential clients.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Any B.Tech (Optional MBA)
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) interpersonal skills.
- Should have knowledge of data processing, online research and email marketing.
- Attention to detail with a go-getter attitude.
- Must have proposal writing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to achieve aggressive deadlines.
*Females Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Health Insurance for Family
- Stock Options
- High Growth
Job Locations: Bangalore
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Engineer will be responsible for Firmware development of assigned modules within a larger system. Responsibilities include participation in firmware specification development, firmware architecture, design, code development, debugging, and participation in code reviews, documentation, unit/integration/system testing and other assigned engineering tasks. Individuals will be responsible to deliver objectives
including meeting deadlines and schedules.
- Design, develop and debug new firmware for electronic products and systems.
- Should be able to design embedded modules meeting design attributes.
- Maintain and improve existing designs and source code to help attain goal of having a modular structure.
- Work with a team to produce full documentation of design and unit test cases. Utilize systems approach tools such as functional block diagrams, flow diagrams, simulations, fault tree analysis, state-diagrams, and others as required in product development.
- Provide technical guidance to the junior members in the team and lead the teams technically.
- Work with validation lab in supporting FW Engineering Validation Test code and Product validation code testing.
- Work across multiple sites/teams domestically and internationally.
- Must be able to work under a situation of changing requirements. Ability to quickly adapt to new feature requests from Marketing.
- Must have leadership skills, should be able guide and mentor the junior resources.
Qualifications & Skills:
- B.Tech or M Tech in Electronics and communication/ Computer Science Engineering.
- 4 – 7 Years embedded electronics experience in Firmware design and development.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4+ years experience of software development using C/C++.
- Good to have Assembly language programming skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Experience using logic and protocol analyzers is preferred.
- Must have written device drivers for micro controllers.
- Must have used tools like Version control systems, emulators and debuggers.
- Working experience in any RTOS (freertos, Linux, Yocto, etc..).
- Working experience in wireless protocols (BLE, Wi-Fi, GSM module, etc.)
- Good knowledge on electronic components and commonly used sensors.
- Worked on the ARM family of processors (ARM cortex processors)/ ESP Series
controller ( ESP32).
- Experience on Cybersecurity, Cryptography and other Security technology.
- TCP/IP Protocol knowledge.
- Experience of Industrial Communication Protocols (eg. MODBUS, TCP, DNP3,
IEC61850, CAN) and Idea of PLC, SCADA and similar automation tools.
- Embedded Serial communication protocols like usart, spi, i2c
- Software Design, Object Oriented Design, Distributed Systems, Multithreading,
System Architecture Design.
The Service Engineer (SE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
- The SE performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- ITI/Diploma Degree in Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical.
- 1-2 years of experience in various types of maintenance of Compressors or Chillers or DG Sets is must.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Preferably Male Candidate.
- Proven record of being reliable and accountable for all aspects of their job.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
Job Location: Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad